Play the Primrose Lottery
A chance to win....a way to care
Win £1,000 each week plus many more prizes!
Think of what you could do with £1,000. Take a well earned holiday, make some home improvements, buy a new wardrobe or treat the family - the opportunities are endless!
There are GUARANTEED 53 prizes each week with the Primrose Lottery
1st prize £1000
2nd prize £200
3rd prize £50
plus 50 prizes of £5
No need to check your number each week to claim a prize. The computer sends out winners' cheques automatically. If you do want to check the winning numbers yourself, simply look on our website or call in to any of Primrose Hospice shops or check the Bromsgrove or Redditch Advertiser.
Even if you aren't lucky enough to be one of our 53 prize winners, every week you will still be a winner in our eyes as your £1.00 will help us to continue to provide care for all our patients and their families here at Primrose Hospice.
By supporting the Primrose Lottery not only will you have a chance to win, you will also be helping us to meet the costs of our vital care.
For your chance to be a winner, apply today!
- One ticket costs just £1.00.
- You can purchase as many tickets per week as you wish.
- The more you buy, the better chance you have of winning!
- Your own unique number entered into a weekly draw.
- The easiest way to subscribe is by setting up a regular monthly/quarterly/half yearly or yearly standing order through your bank. Alternatively, you can send us a cheque made payable to "Primrose Hospice Lottery".
- Once we have received your payment, you will be allocated a unique number by the computer, which will be sent to you by post. You will automatically be entered into the next draw.
- Each week, the 53 winning numbers are selected at random by computer and the winners notified by post, so no need to check your numbers.
- If you wish to check you number, look on our website or in the Bromsgrove or Redditch Advertiser or ask in one of our shops.
- Why not buy a relative or friend a subscription to the Primrose Hospice as an unusual gift? You will be giving them the chance of winning £1,000 top prize every week. Tick the box marked 'Gift' on the form if you want to buy a subscription for someone else.
Apply now or call Martin Howell on 01527 889798 for an application form.
Registered with Bromsgrove District Council
Primrose Hospice Charity No: 700272
Promoter: Philip Nunnerley FCIB
View the latest lottery results