- Donate Online via our partners at Charity Choice http://www.charitychoice.co.uk/primrose or via Just Giving (click here).
- Post a cheque to: Fundraising Department, Primrose Hospice, St Godwalds Road, Bromsgrove B60 3BW. Cheques should be made payable to 'Primrose Hospice Ltd'. However if you want to make a one off donation to our 'Primrose at the Princess', the NHS-funded bedded inpatient unit at the Princess of Wales, please make cheques payable to 'Primrose Hospice Palliative Bed Appeal'.
- Call the Fundraising Team on 01527 889794 to make a donation over the phone and pay by card.
- Download and complete the standing order form below and post to: The Fundraising Department, Primrose Hospice, St Godwalds Road, Bromsgrove B60 3BW
- Call the Fundraising Team on 01527 889794 to register over the phone and pay by card.
Remember, if you are a UK Tax Payer, your donation will be increased by 25% if you agree to 'Gift Aid' your donation.
Donate your old or foreign coins
- If you have any leftover foreign coins from holidays or trips abroad then we can make use of them. Simply click here to donate your foreign coins to Primrose Hospice.
Clothing and unwated goods
Primrose Hospice has four charity shops that accepts clothes, shoes, bags, furnitire and other unwanted items to help raise funds. Please visit the shops section of the website to find our more.